Wednesday

There Is a Place

There is a place not known to few
And those who know do not tell.
Go deep into the forests where you can breathe
The perfumed air of pine needles
And search for the pond that glows of gold.
You will know you are near when you see a ray of sunshine
Beaming aglow over the wild bunches of flowers.
Once there if you are lucky you will see
Rainbows of flashing colours as they dance on tippy toe.
This is their kingdom, the fairies' playground; home to the little folk.
Careful not to cast your shadow, as they will fly and be gone;
Be still, see the magic in their faces and believe...

2 Comments:

At 13.9.06, Blogger Francine Biere said...

Carol, I love your imagery. As you already know, I identify with nature. I love how you creatively weave nature with imagination.

Thanks.

 
At 13.9.06, Blogger Carol said...

It's funny as you get older how much you appreciate nature...when I was younger I didn't even see it.. missed out on so much...now it just fills me.

Francine, I just love your photography. I take pictures of flowers and trees and just grass...but your pictures they speak...I could just sit and look at them all day..

I Thankyou

 

Post a Comment

<< Home