Wednesday

A Mother's Prayer

Dear God,

There are times when I do not understand what lies ahead for me. I will always remain totally confused as to why I have been chosen and honoured with raising one of Your very special children. Why, I can't comprehend, but will try with all my heart to do my very best....I tried to shut You out when Jayne was born and I hated You, but with all Your wisdom You knew better and have welcomed me back...

I love my special child so much that it hurts, but You I love more...I worship You with all my heart....Thank You for bringing me back.

Forever yours...Carol


To my kids: I hope you will enjoy reading this journal and that it brings back a lot of memories....Some of my feelings and memories are sad, some are happy and some you will not understand....Don't ever be afraid of your feelings, don't keep them to yourself, share them with someone, someone special....Whatever you end up doing in your life enjoy it and appreciate what you have, and most of all be closer to your God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home